- Mashed potato - You can use the ready to eat version as well.
- Chopped beans, carrot, green chilly and onion.
- Chicken thigh pieces, de boned. This should come out as a flat piece.
- Butter - for greasing
- Olive Oil
- All purpose seasoning
- Cream and Water
- Tooth picks
- Mix 1 & 2 together with some salt and this should come out like a dough ( similar to a cutlet mix).
- Put this mixture in the Chicken pieces and make a roll, half open. You can close this with the help of the toothpicks.
- Grease the backing tray with some butter.
- Place the rolls and pour some oil on each roll.
- Bake this by turning the side after every 6 to 8 minutes. Total Baking time at least 30 to 45 minutes.
- When you are 60% done and feel that the food is drying up, pour the water and cream mixture on it.
- Also add some all purpose seasoning.
- You are done...Eat!
Well, each time I see rolls, I see the chicken inside. So this time, I thought what would happen if I put the chicken out and the rest of the stuff in? :-)… Nothing it turned out absolutely brilliant. So here you go. Try and let me know..