Disclaimer !

Well...I do not call all that I am putting here as my "invention" but "Inspired". This is also the reason I call this section as fusion and not authentic. After reading a few recipies if you realize that this was done by so and so in such and such way...very much possible, just that the version written here will be my way of doing it!!! If you like, you can go ahead and add "your touch" to all my food..but trust me I have done enough experiemnt with it before putting it up here !

Search Fusion Delicacy

Chilly Chicken - My Way


Ingredients
Boneless chicken cut into small cubes(1 whole chicken)
1 tablespoon tomato sauce,
1 tablespoon chili sauce,
2 tablespoons Soya sauce,
2 tablespoons vinegar
Salt to taste,
6 green chilies
4 big onions (chopped),
1 heaped tablespoon corn flour,
2 eggs,
1 teaspoon ajinamoto,
Refined cooking oil
Preparation
Wash the chicken pieces and dry them. Marinate the pieces with 1 tablespoon Soya sauce, 1 tablespoon vinegar, 1/2 tablespoon tomato sauce, 1/2 table spoon chili sauce and enough salt.
Beat the eggs and pour them on the chicken pieces. Add half a tablespoon corn flour and mix well the whole mixture. Allow it to stand for 2 hours.
Drain excess liquid and store in a container. Heat oil in a pan and fry the chicken pieces. Keep the fried pieces in a separate container. In the left over oil fry the green chilies and chopped onion slightly. Pour the excess liquid stored earlier. Stir continuously. Add the chicken pieces. Pour the rest of the sauces and a pinch of salt. Mix the 1/2 tablespoon corn flour with a little of water and pour in the pan. Add the ajinamoto. Stir well and serve hot.

No comments:

Post a Comment