Disclaimer !

Well...I do not call all that I am putting here as my "invention" but "Inspired". This is also the reason I call this section as fusion and not authentic. After reading a few recipies if you realize that this was done by so and so in such and such way...very much possible, just that the version written here will be my way of doing it!!! If you like, you can go ahead and add "your touch" to all my food..but trust me I have done enough experiemnt with it before putting it up here !

Search Fusion Delicacy

Ceaser Salad - As I said, this is My Version !


Here is one salad, healthy and tasty both. It’s my variation of ceaser salad :D

INGREDIENT:
1. Purple Cabbage – Finely Chopped
2. Carrot – Cut into small pieces and steamed
3. Lattuce – Chopped
4. Cucumber – Chopped, without peeling
5. Brocolli – Cut into small pieces, you can pre steam it or add raw
6. Mushroom – Cut and boiled wih little salt
7. Boneless Chicken – cubed and boiled with salt.
8. Fresh Cream – 1 Table spoon
9. Mayonise – 2 to 3 Table soon foe sauce.

Method: Mix all the ingredients and garnish with Origano ( Optional). Eat with anything. You can even stuff it into bread as a sandwich filling.

No comments:

Post a Comment