Disclaimer !

Well...I do not call all that I am putting here as my "invention" but "Inspired". This is also the reason I call this section as fusion and not authentic. After reading a few recipies if you realize that this was done by so and so in such and such way...very much possible, just that the version written here will be my way of doing it!!! If you like, you can go ahead and add "your touch" to all my food..but trust me I have done enough experiemnt with it before putting it up here !

Search Fusion Delicacy

Chicken in Olive Oil, Cream and Honey


This recipe is one of my very originals. I love experimenting and some times results are awesome. You can try it too…
Ingredients:
1. Chicken – 500 gms, washed and cut into pieces
2. Ginger garlic paste – 1 tbspn
3. Onion – this is peculiar, use the roots of spring onions or normal onions of similar sized. Pealed but not cut at ll. about 10 of them.
4. Green Chillies
5. Turmeric, Jeera Powder, dhania powder – 1 spoon each
6. Fresh Cream – about 2 table spoon
7. Honey – 1 table spoon
8. Olive Oil – 1 table spoon
9. vegetable oil – about 4 table spoon.
10. salt to taste
Method:
Mix all but the vegetable oil, onion and green chillies in a pan. Mix well. Keep it aside. Heat a wok and pour the vegetable oil. Once heated add the onions. fry for about 3 minutes. Add the chicken mixture. Mix all of it well. Add the green chillies and cover. Occasionally  stir so that it does not stick to the bottom. Cook in low flame. Once the chicken is tender, remove the lid. keep frying till you have a fried feeling.
Serve with pasta ( it tastes best) or anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment