Disclaimer !

Well...I do not call all that I am putting here as my "invention" but "Inspired". This is also the reason I call this section as fusion and not authentic. After reading a few recipies if you realize that this was done by so and so in such and such way...very much possible, just that the version written here will be my way of doing it!!! If you like, you can go ahead and add "your touch" to all my food..but trust me I have done enough experiemnt with it before putting it up here !

Search Fusion Delicacy

Chicken in Curd


Ingredients:
1  cup curd / yogurt
1/2 Kg Chicken
Salt and Turmeric to taste
1 Tsp Red Chilly Powder
1 tsp coriander  powder
1 tsp Jeera Powder
2 -3 Green chilies, spit
2 Onions Chopped
2 tsp Ginger Garlic Paste
Oil for frying
Preperation
Mix everything, but salt, green chilly and Onion. Keep them for 30 Minutes. heat oil in a Pan. Add the onion and fry till transparent. Add the mixture and fry in a low Flame. The chicken will start leaving water initially. Once the water dries up add salt and green chilly. Cover and cook till chicken is tender. Garnish with green coriander leaves, chopped.
Serve with green chutney.

No comments:

Post a Comment