Well, this is one of my experiments coming out brill!! My personal Favorite and I love it.
So here you go. I think this should be dedicated to bachelors with minimum kitchen..
- Chicken - Boneless Thigh pieces. ( I hate chicken breast, if you like you can use them).
- Olive oil - about a small tea spoon per piece.
- All purpose seasoning - you will get it in any super market.
- Spring roll wrappers - This also you get in a super market. ( You can make them at home as well, in case you need to know how to do this, refer to any of my dim sum / dumpling/ momo recipes.)
- Cream Cheese
- Of course, Salt
- Mix oil, salt and all purpose and the chicken pieces.
- Bake this mixture in a pre heated oven till cooked. It takes me about 30 minutes.
- Let the chicken cool and once cooled, break them into pieces.
- Spread cream on the wrapping sheets, fill in some chicken and make the roll.
- Toast it on a flat pan.. The same way you would toast a tortilla wrap. Or a sandwich.
Ta da… go and grab it… great thing for your kid's lunch box, break fast and any time snacking!!