Disclaimer !

Well...I do not call all that I am putting here as my "invention" but "Inspired". This is also the reason I call this section as fusion and not authentic. After reading a few recipies if you realize that this was done by so and so in such and such way...very much possible, just that the version written here will be my way of doing it!!! If you like, you can go ahead and add "your touch" to all my food..but trust me I have done enough experiemnt with it before putting it up here !

Search Fusion Delicacy

Vegetable Chicken


The name of this center piece was invented by my Hubbby... He loves the chicken part and feels that the Vegetable part is waste and that is my fav! This recipe is like my marriage...not fit to be together ( because they are absolutely opposite)  but tastes best only when together .


INGREDIENTS:

  1. Chicken pieces, as you like.
  2. Assorted Vegetables ( I suggest carrots, brocolies, cauliflowers, baby potato, cucumber, green beans, mushrooms, capsicum, bell peppers ) diced.
  3. Tomatoes - small sized, I add about two for four people. Else add cherry tomatoes if you love them. 
  4. Soy sauce - 2 table spoon.
  5. Salt - as per your taste.
  6. Olive Oil - 2 big table spoons
  7. All purpose seasoning - as much as you like
  8. Onion - diced, about 2 for 500 gms of chicken.
  9. Garlic - if you like, about 10 cloves for 500 gms of chicken.
  10. Corn Flour -  3 table spoons.
  11. Cream - 2 table spoon
  12. Milk - 1/2 cup ( tea cup and not coffee mug.)


METHOD:

  1. Braise the cleaned chicken pieces with Oil, soy and salt.
  2. Put them on a backing tray and put in a pre heated oven for 15 minutes.
  3. After 15 minutes, take the tray out,  put all the vegetables with onion, mushroom and tomatoes.
  4. Make sure the vege and chicken is evenly spread.
  5. Sprinkle some more salt and about a pinch of sugar.
  6. Put the tray back into the oven.
  7. When your food is 90% cooked, take the tray out once more.
  8. Now mix milk and Corn Flour.
  9. Pour this sauce on top of your chicken and vege mix.
  10. Pour the cream on top.
  11. Bake it for about 5 to 10 minutes more depending on how you like it.
  12. Serve along side garlic or any other kind of bread and salad. 

No comments:

Post a Comment